Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello
dudewithabeard Wrote:A random fact about myself. One of the things that I love the most right now is deep house music.

Didn't expect that not going to lie haha.
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

dudewithabeard Wrote:A random fact about myself. One of the things that I love the most right now is deep house music.

Hi dudewithabeard!

You should have come up to Detroit this last weekend for the Movement weekend. Among others there- Miguel Migs, Pete Tong, Kevin Saunderson, Claude VonStroke, John Digweed, Carl Craig, Carl Cox, Richie Hawtin.Mdance2

Hi and welcome to the forum Smile

I'm luring all my pals here.....Hey Greg, glad ya made it!

Hey everyone Twister

xavier Wrote:Hey everyone Twister
hey! You made it too! Terrific!

Hi xavier and welcome to the forum Smile

Not sure we want *everyone* to follow you over from RJ, Sharky. Wink And remember, you're posting this stuff in FB....between you and everyone else that's FB'd RJers, eventually (as in already by now) the twins are gonna be here, along with all the other trolls. Sad It's already starting by the looks of some recent new members here. Sad

yourname Wrote:Not sure we want *everyone* to follow you over from RJ, Sharky. Wink And remember, you're posting this stuff in FB....between you and everyone else that's FB'd RJers, eventually (as in already by now) the twins are gonna be here, along with all the other trolls. Sad It's already starting by the looks of some recent new members here. Sad
What's being posted on FB? Everyone here was given the information by me via email, except you, who apparently found out some other way.

hey dude !