Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello...
Umm sorry if the introductory is only for LGBT or curious people. Rules 2 required everyone to, so I guess...
Umm... I am a single straight woman, who is very supportive of equality (well, I have a gay friend who is heavily depressed, if that makes sense of everything). I'm quite an activist to all my friends. I live in a horribly homophobic eastern society (wondering if eastern is welcome here). My society technically support kicking gay sons or daughter out (they actually said that)...
Well, I just stop here.
So I joined this forum so I can express my point about Lgbt in general and all kinds of LGBT news around me, without being thrown rocks at (figuratively) by a bunch of homophobe who knows nothing about homosexual... sorry if that sounds like hatred or something like that.
Hello! Smile And sorry for my bad English.

Hi, and you are most welcome to the forum, also your English is great and easy to read. Look forward to your future posts Smile

Hello and Welcome.

We welcome people from around the world as long as the individual (not their homeland/culture) isn't overtly homophobic. Most of us here do understand that different nations have different social mores but that isn't something that every member of that society is going to agree with.

You are safe here.

Wavey

Welcometo the forum.

We have a few East Asia members, and I've just come back from living in Indonesia.

Everyone is welcome, and you may want to persuade your friend to join also Smile

ObW
X

glad to see you here Smile

Welcome to the forum. I think you'll find that it's a great place to discuss the issues that concern you and your friends - and no worries, your English is fine.

Welcome to GS! I'm sure you'll find the forum here very supportive and welcoming to the topics you raise. Smile

welcome to the forum
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

Fell welcome here. Chances are a good number of people here have had gay friends who are depressed. It is not unusual for anyone gay or straight to be depressed these days so we all have to deal with it.
I bid NO Trump!

Hello, CommonSense, and Welcome to GaySpeak. You have found the right place to air your frustrations, give us a point of view, inform us on your community and society, and a place to ask questions if you have any. We do have a few members from Eastern Asia, some living in Muslim countries, others living in different societies, some of which are not very caring about gays and lesbians. Apart from love and respect, what the world needs mostly is education and understanding, I guess.