Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello!
Hi guys! I am new here..., I am from Brunei Darussalam. I am 21..., I don't know what to say anymore hahahaha... I am here looking for love I guess...

Welcome to the forum
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

Hello mrforester272, you may find this site better equipped for providing you advice and support rather than finding love...but good luck to you all the same and welcome!

I am hungryBUNNY i mean really hungry, my stomach

Keith Wrote:I am hungryBUNNY i mean really hungry, my stomach

That remark could be misconstrued by someone looking for love Keith.

Welcome

Hello Mr. Forester, welcome to the forum. As Aloha said, we're more about helping people/answering questions here at GS, than a hook-up site. Still, we'll be happy to help you if we can. Glad you're here. Smile

Keith Wrote:I am hungryBUNNY i mean really hungry, my stomach

Will: OMG Keith, it's too early and I MUST need more coffee because at first glance, I thought you had writen "I'm hung..." --- my bad lol -

And to the OP, Welcome to GS!!! Not sure if you'll find love, but I can guarantee that you'll laugh a lot...

Welcome to GS! Big Grin Hope you'll have a great time. Although, as it has been mentioned before, i think you'll find the site better suited for help, tips, advice, and possibly be making friends rather than actual love Smile But you never know, right?

This is actually my first gay forum... I still learning on how to post/reply...

Hello mforester! Welcome to GS.Wavey

Hi and welcome to GS Smile