Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello :)
Hello! I'm new to this site and wanted to introduce myself. I am 16 years old,
I am single, and I am still in the closet. I decided to join this site because I felt like I needed to be able to talk to people who understand me. I suffer from severe depression, which makes being gay very difficult. My family is very anti-gay, which makes keeping my secret a necessity. I don't have very many friends at school, and feel lonely very often. I love to have fun with whoever I can get to hang out with me, and just like to have a good time as much as I can. If you see this and have any questions feel free to ask Wink

Hi Jared, welcome to the forums! Sounds like you're in a tough spot right now, so I hope things get better soon.

Welcome to GS Smile I'm closeted too so I feel with you.

Hi jared.

Welcome to gayspeak

you'll find there are guys your age here. We will all do what we can to help you.

Hi Jared! Welcome to GS.Wavey

Just so you know, there is this place here called Word Games where all the important people hang out.

And Jared, it really does get better. Keep your mind on the future when you are no longer dependent on others. It will be a lot easier.

Welcome.
Bring on the questions. This is a pretty sharing crowd.
I bid NO Trump!

welcome to the forum
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

Hi Jared, nice to meet you! As others have said, things do get better as you get older Puppy

Welcome to GS !! Smile

Hello and welcome to GS, I hope you get some of the support you may need on this forum. Smile