Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello.
Hello everyone. I'm new to this forum. Some info about me. I am 56 years old and an very curious. Awhile back, I was changing at the gym. A guy who I have seen there many times struck up a conversation with me. As we spoke, I looked him in the eye, and he blinked quickly twice. Was he hitting on me? I need advise. I did find it very exiting!

Yes. He was hitting on you. Blinking twice after starting up a conversation is a sure sign.

I am kinda curious how that even crossed your mind that it might be a sign of anything...

If it is a sign of anything..I have never heard about it before...

Of course...I never could learn the hankie code which was a definite and specific code. The only thing I ever figured out was to AVOID THE YELLOW & BROWN HANKIES!RoflScared-smiley-face Eek! Other than that...it was all so confusing....

Blinking can be anything from trash in the eye to responses to a short circuited sex toy or a symptom of Tourettes syndrome,

[COLOR="Red"]"ʣʨʩ ʥ up your ʬʤʘǂɝ with a đʤøœ and dance while you θŋɮʝ˧˥ʎ"
[/COLOR]
There's no Official Gay Code Book for deciphering the meanings of blinks.
Many have good results with the universal Symaphore alphabet.
[Image: Symaphore.jpg]

Welcome to gayspeak.

I don't know if blinking twice can be considered hitting on somebody. I'd say there are better ways.

welcome to the forum
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

Maybe he just had something in his eye. Talk to him again and get a feel for him if you like him Smile