Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello.
Sorry, i am really crap at forums...
I have a short attention span,

My name is Gabriel,
and I thought i might try and make some new friends,
outside of ever-exciting Milton Keynes.

Hi Gabriel and welcome to the GS world. I think you will find it a very nice place.

btw, Love the name Gabriel! So sexy!

anywho, being American, sounds like your living in a mans hat rather than a city... Milton Keynes... tell me about what that is, LOL.

Hello Gabriel and welcome. This is a great forum to make friends, so just post to your hearts content.

Hello Gabriel welcomeXyxwave

Hi Gabriel, and welcome to GS babe xx.

There are plenty of friends for you to make here, so have a read of some threads and start posting :biggrin: - it's the best way to meet people in this place.

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

Hi Gabriel and welcome. Hope you enjoy it here. MK? I've not been there for years. What's wrong with Milton Keynes? You have some of the most impressive roundabouts, pastel coloured houses and concrete cows I've ever seen Wink

Welcome Gabriel.

MK Shopping!!! THUMBS UP!! :biggrin:

lol Marshy.. how about the MOST roundabouts full stop??

hello have a very nice time on hereConfusedmile:

Hey there man hows it going!!!

Welcome to GS dude......

Whats wrong with Milton Keynes, come to Newport its way way crapper than where your from trust me on that lmao....

First, welcome to GS.

Second, on the subject of MK. Every time I've been there its seemed fairly pleasant, bland as can be, but pleasant. But more, importantly, every time I go there I get hideously lost, everywhere looks the f***ing same, just one roundabout after another. I've got an excellent sense of direction (I get offended when people suggest gay men have a bad sense of direction) and can find my way around most places, but MK defeats me every time. Anyone else have this problem?
Fred

Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.