Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello!
Hello everyone! My name is Danny, I was born and raised in the Netherlands, but last year I decided to make my dream of studying abroad come true so I have been living in the UK for a few months. The past years have been lonely and depressing, but I have decided that its going to be different from now on Smile I thought moving abroad would solve everything, but really who was I kidding?
No more fake friends, no more desperate online romance, time to be happy and I hope to find some of that on here as well Smile Yes I am scared of flying back to the UK in two days, knowing I dont have anyone left there, but rationally thinking it can only get better over time, right!? Big Grin I love this common sense on my better days haha

Since you've posted like crazy but no one say welcome....

welcome buddy Welcome

Welcome [MENTION=22271]Cinestry[/MENTION] , hop right in, make yourself at home.

Things can be different if we change in a way that makes them different. Wink

Hahaha "posted like crazy" sorry that's me when I get excited :$
Thanks guys Smile

Welcome to GS. Smile

I hope you find the happiness you seek in the UK, you have already made a good start by recognising problems that you have in your life but still remaining positive and hopeful for the future, keep it up.

Welcome buddy,
Loneliness and other stuff will fade away when you learn how to live with them. Unfortunately that doesn't happen overnight, you just have to learn how to make it "easier" for you.

hi and welcome - you are right to be positive , my nephew has started college and he was very down at first not knowing anyone but now he is slowly making friends and things are looking up for him....this will happen for you too I can assure you ,as an older guy of 40+ive seen your situation many times and humans a basically friendly by nature and you will make those friends if you also make the effort - good luck

Welcome to GS Wavey

Welcome. Get out there and make real friends, get yourself laid and don't waste time with fake friends or crushes.

Welcome Smile