Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello
Welcome to this lovely fourm, I hope you have alot of fun lol!!

Ralwatt Wrote:Hah hah, gladly! Nice to meet you!

I nearly went with an avatar that had a manga character in the same pose as yours with the same background, but sadly it was too big for the size limit. Ed's looking especially cute there though. x3

lol, you know what they say, great minds think alike!! Invasion

Heyarr dude, nice to see ya joinin us.

Bit new too, guys here tend to rawk though, you'll like it methinks. XD

Anyways, you'll find me bouncing around the forums at all sorts of disgusting times of the day and night, so if you need someone to banter with or have a good sound off to, whatever, just shout me up. =)

Ky xxx

Welcome Richard.... so what's your story about being gay? Easy to be gay and 20 in Gloucester?

Star Twister Wrote:Hello Richard and welcome to GS

Did you go to Gloucester pride this year, if so what did you think

Hope you have fun

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Thank you!

Yes I did, I was helping out the GGLC with their stall. It was a fun time, but it was a shame that the company the Pride Committee booked to provide stalls pulled out at the last minute.

zeon Wrote:Hello Richard,
May i personally welcome you to the forums.. I hope you will enjoyn it here as much as i do and whatnot else.. We are a great community here

many kindest regards

once again welcome to forum

zeon x
Thank you, you're very kind! ^^

sweetlad86 Wrote:Welcome to this lovely fourm, I hope you have alot of fun lol!!
Thanks, I already am!

XRIMO Wrote:lol, you know what they say, great minds think alike!! Invasion

Where does that leave us? xD

Woolfe Wrote:Heyarr dude, nice to see ya joinin us.

Bit new too, guys here tend to rawk though, you'll like it methinks. XD

Anyways, you'll find me bouncing around the forums at all sorts of disgusting times of the day and night, so if you need someone to banter with or have a good sound off to, whatever, just shout me up. =)

Ky xxx
Awesome!
I'm often up late, but I'm trying to cut back on all the late nights. Not easy when most of my friend like in America.
Nice to meet you!

princealbertofb Wrote:Welcome Richard.... so what's your story about being gay? Easy to be gay and 20 in Gloucester?

Thank you. n.n

I don't know if I have much of a story, but Gloucestershire's not a great area for gays, here in Stroud there are quite a few homophobes and there's very little for a gay person to do. Meeting guys is almost imposible for me. ><

I think that's everyone, thank you all for your warm welcomes!

Welcome to GS!! Welcome

wouldlikemuscle Wrote:Welcome to GS!! Welcome

Thanks!

Welcome to GSInvasionXyxwaveRemybussiKnuddelWelcome

yar Wrote:Welcome to GSInvasionXyxwaveRemybussiKnuddelWelcome
Thank you very much. ^^