Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello!
Borg69 Wrote:Unfortunately I don't have any pictures. I had her before digital camera's and cell phones were really a huge thing - or at least before I could afford to own them. I remember she ate dry cat food, and was nocturnal and kept me up a lot at night. I think she liked carrots? It was a long time ago.

Oh no, that's a shame Sad

Yeah, a base diet of cat biscuits is what is recommended. They can also be offered some fruits, veg, meats. Insects like mealworms too. Smile

It seem's to different slightly as to what is acceptable to feed them in the UK to what US owners feed them.. such as fish and nuts.

Confusedad-and-sorry-smile I don't mean to bore anybody but.. I do like to ramble when it comes to animals. Especially hedgehogs !

No need to apologize. Chatting is what this place is for! And animals are cool.

I have a Maine Coon cat that just turned 1 last October. His name is Zeus, and He plays fetch and "talks" a lot. Smile Catmilk

I've had dogs, cats, mice, a rat, hedge hog, rabbit, annoles, and a blue bellied skink (sp?), hamsters, and gerbils, a turtle, gold fish, Betta's... Dang! I've had a lot of pets!

I'm pretty amazed to hear that people actually have hedgehogs as pets! Thought that only happened in films haha.

Hi MrJsk....welcome to GS Smile

I want one of those big white rats really bad...I love rats and mice...so damn cute (and smart)

I was at the flea market in Santa Cruz last year and I had this OVERWHELMING URGE to open up all the cages where they were selling mice and rats and set them all free LOL....same with the birds. I got scared because I am spontaneous and a bit unpredictable and I totally have it in me to just go with that thought. I sweat it out and hope I don't act on my impulse.... :eek:

I think a hedgehog would make a cool pet.

Welcome, MrJsk! Wavey
Nice to see you step out from your days of lurking!
[Image: 2529349124_Peeping_Tom.jpeg]

welcome to the forum
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

Borg69 Wrote:No need to apologize. Chatting is what this place is for! And animals are cool.

I have a Maine Coon cat that just turned 1 last October. His name is Zeus, and He plays fetch and "talks" a lot. Smile Catmilk

I've had dogs, cats, mice, a rat, hedge hog, rabbit, annoles, and a blue bellied skink (sp?), hamsters, and gerbils, a turtle, gold fish, Betta's... Dang! I've had a lot of pets!

aha yeah, I guess you're right Smile Oh wow, they look beautiful!

Woah, so you have owned a fair few animals it seems! Blue bellied or tongue? Anoles are pretty cool too, fun to watch when they are not hiding away. I prefer bigger lizards, much more easier to handle.

Once I achieve the 50 posts and can post pictures without needing approval, I will post some pictures of animals I have owned Big Grin

Cinestry Wrote:I'm pretty amazed to hear that people actually have hedgehogs as pets! Thought that only happened in films haha.

You'd be surprised at how many people keep pygmy hedgehogs. They are becoming increasingly popular.

East Wrote:Hi MrJsk....welcome to GS Smile

I want one of those big white rats really bad...I love rats and mice...so damn cute (and smart)

I was at the flea market in Santa Cruz last year and I had this OVERWHELMING URGE to open up all the cages where they were selling mice and rats and set them all free LOL....same with the birds. I got scared because I am spontaneous and a bit unpredictable and I totally have it in me to just go with that thought. I sweat it out and hope I don't act on my impulse.... :eek:

I think a hedgehog would make a cool pet.

Rat's are awesome!! You should look into them. Some videos of rats doing amazing things on youtube aha. With patience and a lot of handling they can become so friendly Big Grin

Hedgehogs are really cool. Can be really, really grumpy though!

Iceblink Wrote:Welcome, MrJsk! Wavey
Nice to see you step out from your days of lurking!

ahaha Hello! Thank you

CellarDweller Wrote:welcome to the forum

Thanks Big Grin

MrJsk Wrote:aha yeah, I guess you're right Smile Oh wow, they look beautiful!

Woah, so you have owned a fair few animals it seems! Blue bellied or tongue? Anoles are pretty cool too, fun to watch when they are not hiding away. I prefer bigger lizards, much more easier to handle.

Once I achieve the 50 posts and can post pictures without needing approval, I will post some pictures of animals I have owned Big Grin

You'd be surprised at how many people keep pygmy hedgehogs. They are becoming increasingly popular.

Blue belly. I found him at work. I named him Spike. He was pretty cool, but having to go buy him live crickets to eat all the time was a pain.

What... am I really the last person to welcome you?!

Sorry, I didn't mean it...

Welcome to GS Smile