Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello!
Hi I'm 29 with horrible self esteem working in a reasonably homophobic workplace. I live alone with my pets and am trying to be happier.

Welcome!
What changes in your life would make you happier?
What kind of pets do you have? I've got a pudgy cat but I'd really love to get a dog...

I have two rescue dogs Dogrun Dogrun :biggrin:

I've been down and anxious for a very long time. I made decisions over the last couple of years to try and force myself to re-engage and its working - but maybe not fast enough - not that I have any control over that.

I have no friends where I live and homophobia gets to me occasionally. Some stuff happened and I withdrew and talked to no one outside of family and colleagues for a few years - and I think its not very healthy a mindset. Anyway I figured there must be people online to talk to! Confusedmile:

welcome to the forum
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

Pyromancer Wrote:Welcome!
What changes in your life would make you happier?
What kind of pets do you have? I've got a pudgy cat but I'd really love to get a dog...

I have two dogs and had some stuff happen and stopped talking to people (other than family) a few years ago - so now just trying to find friends and talk to people Confusedmile:

CellarDweller Wrote:welcome to the forum

Thanks! Confusedmile:

Welcome to GS. Smile

I hope you achieve to get the happiness you desire.

Hello and welcome to GS!Wavey

Sorry your workplace is so homophobic. Have you been looking for another place to work, or in your field is it pretty much the only thing in your area?

Welcome!

You will have some great supporters here. ;]

Give yourself to the forum. Then you have no need to pay attention to your outside life. Smile

Welcome!!

Please feel free to share the experiences that caused your withdrawal and depression......I'm sure that others who have had similar experiences can help provide you with coping strategies that may have been successful for us or our friends.