Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello
Hello everyone. I'm a humble down to earth 28Yr old guy, and I hope to meet good friends. I'm kind, caring and a good listener who's always there for a friend. As long as their okay, that's all that matters. I'm a little on the big side, but in this world I feel that what's in a person's heart shines brightest. As human being's I think we all look to love and be loved for who we are without having to mask anything, and understand as well as be understood. Sorry, I can be sappy at times and ramble. I apologize if my profile picture is a bit goofy I was in a silly mood that day. lol I like cars, all kinds of music and playing bass. My two favorite songs to play are Foolin by Def Leppard and Turbo Lover by Judas Priest among others. Tongue I can be shy at times as well, but I warm up quickly. Never had any friends or anyone really so I'm new to this, and I apologize if I've forgotten anything, but I'm an open book feel free to ask any question's you may have. ^_^ Thank you for reading, it is appreciated.

Hello and welcome..
Gasp!!
Are you really 6'4"?

Welcome Valkyrie Smile

Welcome to GS Smile
“Why is a raven like a writing-desk?”  [Image: 1f3a9.png]

Welcome to the forum Smile

Anocxu - Thank you. Yep, I'm every bit as tall if not more so. Tongue All the guys in my family have been really tall. lol Also, my raven black hair is allot longer now as well than in my profile picture. Smile

Cridders88 - Thank you. Smile

Meebs - Thanks. ^_^

welcome to the forum!
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

Anocxu - Thank you. Yep, I'm every bit as tall if not more so. Tongue All the guys in my family have been really tall. lol Also, my raven black hair is allot longer now as well than in my profile picture. Smile

Cridders88 - Thank you. Smile

Meebs - Thanks. ^_^

Wolfpack - Thank you. ^^

Celldweller - Thank you.

Hello and welcome

Hello,

I has a thing for tall guys Flirty-wink-smiley