Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello
Northlad - Thank you. ^^

Scootaloo - Hi. Smile Awesome, that is good to know, and it's nice to meet another amazing person here. This community is the best I've come across. Simply amazing. Wink

Also, I apologize if these are dumb question's, but I had a couple. When I post it says my post has to be approved before it is visible, is this just because I have so few posts currently? And which forum would be the best for general discussion, or just posting pictures or hanging out? Thank you for the help, it is appreciated. Smile

Welcome to GS, guy that will kick start a new founded self-conscious streak over my 5'5''.....

If we ever ran into each other on the streets please don't stomp me T.T

Seriously, welcome Brünhild...or Freyja....or...I dunno any other valkyries...didn't know they simplified things and started using numbers instead hehe

This lot around here is pretty neat, so stick around and be a part of it Smile
[Image: 05onfire1_xp-jumbo-v2.jpg?quality=90&auto=webp]

Thank you, and I would never stomp on you. No reason to be self conscious either. lol Tongue With respect, and to be honest I always liked shorter guys. You can look into their eyes easier, and if the situation permitted wrap you're arms down around them. ;P Yeah, norse\greek myth etc is just cool, and numbers just make it easier. lol You're totally right, everyone here is awesome, and I will stick around. Hope to do some Bass covers soon, maybe I will share. ^^

Hi Valkyrie!
Being another newbie here, it feels a bit weird for me to say "welcome", so I'll send out my "hello" to you Smile

Hi, I know the feeling sense I'm new as well. Smile I was going to stop by you're thread as well, and I have seen you're other post's. Too be honest I can relate allot, but never having been in a relationship and still being new I felt I may not be able to offer any help. Either way hang in there, you're not alone. You're awesome, and thing's will work out. Wink

Hi and welcome. Smile

Hi welcome to GS
An eye for an eye

Welcome, I hope to see you around!
Gossip is the Devil’s telephone; best just to hang up.

Welcome to the fray and Happy Halloween.

Is that Lakeland as in Florida?
I bid NO Trump!

Thank you guys, and you will Ian. Tongue Happy Halloween to you as well LJay, and yeah. lol Smile