Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello
Mature sub likes to be owned and used by both Doms or femme Dommes.

Am very submissive and hope to meet my next owner on here black Dom or Domme a plus.

Indeed....[Image: boredsmiley.gif]

Oh good. That should give us something new to talk about then. Welcome and good luck, I suppose Rolleyes

lol, marsh. It does, I have never heard the term dom or domme , I assume it means dominate but perhaps someone has another definition.

Funnypost

Tsk Stephen Poke2

I'd sincerely love to get Marquis de Sade on your ass...but for very different reasons.

Cos there isn't a few hundred websites available for this sort of thing...

Aaaarrrgggghhhh!

Phil! Wrote:Indeed....[Image: boredsmiley.gif]

[Image: snig-1.gif] [Image: snig-1.gif] [Image: snig-1.gif]

Stephen Welcome Hope you find the person you are looking for or is it people?Group

Welcome!!

Also on a SLIGHT tangent, you could be that over the phone AND earn up to £12 a hour you know!! I was doing a bit of research and phonesex operators get a fair whack of cash for pretending theyre turned on while theyre doing day to day things secretly.

*does the ironing* 'Why yes, i'm getting all hot and steamy, you wouldn't BELIEVE what i'm doing...'

Anyone wanna join me in a new career??

sox-and-the-city Wrote:Anyone wanna join me in a new career??

[COLOR="Purple"]
Sounds like a fine idea for a new biz... Can I apply sox Wavey

I have been told that I was very good at this sort of thing but that was with someone I cared a LOT about... guessing cash would make it worthwhile also Luvkiss
[/COLOR]