Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello
Hi, I have just signed up today and thought I would introduce myself.

My name is Steve, I am 26 years old and live in Edinburgh. I am in a relationship, although my family and friends do not yet know. My boyfriend is called Colin, he is 44 years old.

I like Football, Rugby and Tennis. I enjoy getting to know new people.

Feel free to ask me anything you wish.

Thanks

[COLOR="Purple"]Hi Steve. Say hi to Colin too. Maybe he would like to join as well.

What kinda work do you do? How bout Colin?

see ya around,
frank[/COLOR]

Hi Frank.

I work in a pub, which I quite enjoy. Colin is a school teacher. I'll see if he wants to sign up, but don't know if he will or not.

Hi Steve, welcome. Hope you enjoy GS. Hello to Colin too. There are a few teachers on here so he would not be alone Wink ... nor would he be the oldest!

marshlander Wrote:Hi Steve, welcome. Hope you enjoy GS. Hello to Colin too. There are a few teachers on here so he would not be alone Wink ... nor would he be the oldest!

Hi, Thanks. I'll let him know when I see him later today. Confusedmile:

Hello and welcome Stevie! Xyxwave

Hi & Welcome to GS

StevieM26 Wrote:I am in a relationship, although my family and friends do not yet know.

Sorry for being nosey but do they know you are gay, but not that you're in a relationship or do they not even know you are gay?
Fred

Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.

Thanks for the welcome everyone. :biggrin:

In reply to fredv3b - Only one friend knows I am gay. I know I should have told my family and friends by now.

Xyxwave and Welcome Stevie. Say hello to Colin as well.

Cheerleader2WelcomeCheerleader2HelloCheerleader2BeerchugCheerleader2

Hiya Steve,

Welcome to GS.

What a pleasant introduction Confusedmile:

Have fun and see you around

Wavey
User