Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello
Haihai Big GrinBig Grin

I'm from the burgh originally, miss it, tis a proper awesome place. Get to know peeps on here, proper buncha kickass queers, we are. Honest.

Look forward to more chattage.

StevieM26 Wrote:Feel free to ask me anything you wish.

Thanks
If you open an avocado and it's not quite ripe, can you put cling wrap over it and then leave it for a day or two, or once its cut open does it not ripen?

Funnypost

RoflRoflRofl

sox-and-the-city Wrote:Haihai Big GrinBig Grin

I'm from the burgh originally, miss it, tis a proper awesome place. Get to know peeps on here, proper buncha kickass queers, we are. Honest.

Look forward to more chattage.

Hi there,
Where in Edinburgh are you originally from?

Australia Wrote:If you open an avocado and it's not quite ripe, can you put cling wrap over it and then leave it for a day or two, or once its cut open does it not ripen?
Rofl

StevieM26 Wrote:In reply to fredv3b - Only one friend knows I am gay. I know I should have told my family and friends by now.

A situation that I suspect most on GS have been in at one point, including myself, and a few are still in. So don't be too hard on yourself.
Fred

Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.

Australia Wrote:If you open an avocado and it's not quite ripe, can you put cling wrap over it and then leave it for a day or two, or once its cut open does it not ripen?

Why would you want to? Avocado is the most vile fruit imaginable. Sawink
Fred

Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.

fredv3b Wrote:Why would you want to? Avocado is the most vile fruit imaginable. Sawink
... with thrice the protein content of bananas Xyxthumbs

Bananas are more potassium aren't they

Grew up on the grange. Yup. Proper posh, i am. I shop at waitrose and everything... *tried to find a smiley with suitably shifty eyes, but i failed*

What bout you?? Where bouts you stay??

I can't wait to go home, gonna be down after the weekend for awhile. SO EXCITED :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

I stay in Portobello. Not best, but I am used to it by now. :biggrin: