Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lonewolf123
Hi guys

I really need sum advice.... I'm a 28 year old man who is married to a wonderful woman. I love her but not in love with her anymore. I have always been attracted to men and now I have a boyfriend as well who is in the exact same position. I love him so much and want to spend rest of my life wiv him. He has the the same feelins as me. But as u can image this is a extremely sensitive situation and wats the best way to proceed.....? Please help me

Oh wow, Well you shall be able to talk it out with us here if you need it. Welcome
I am the angles that hold and surround you

I am the demon you're afraid to meet

its a very hard situation for you both and its gonna get even harder im sure - Does your wife have any idea your gay ? this kind of thread has been posted many times here on GS so your not alone mate , I can give my opinion so don't hate me for it as im trying to give advice as I see it - The longer you take to come out with the truth then I guess the harder its gonna be = especially if you go on to have children - If you think that you can live your life as a straight man and be the husband to your wife then fine but im guessing having a bf on the side means you wish to end the marriage which means hurting your wife I can see you don't want to do - the words cruel to be kind comes to mind firstly ....for a woman its gonna be a great betrayal but you cant change the facts - she needs to know before she finds out through other means - love to say this is gonna be a bed of roses but you have some difficult decisions to make buddy - jeep chatting on here and wait for the wise men to post their advice

all the best Matty