Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello
Hi everyone,
I'm from America and my names Jonathan. You can call me Jonathan or Johnny, whatever suites you.
I play the flute and I've always enjoyed music and it's qualities towards Movies, Musicals, Anime and T.V shows.
I'm about to enter music school in Boston, Mass.
I would like to meet more people and get to know them, I don't have many friends and I have a lot of spare time on my hands since It's summer here in America.
And I'm usually just practicing boring flute stuff, so I wouldn't mind have a conversation with anyone.

- Hope to meet some of you soon.

Nice to meet you Johnny, welcome to GaySpeak Smile

Welcome to the forum, Johnny! Nice to run into someone who doesn't live too far away! Smile Hope you enjoy your time on here.

Welcome to the forum Johnny, hope to see you around Welcome

Hi welcome to GS Smile
An eye for an eye

Welcome!

[MENTION=23629]TheJAG0[/MENTION], hey, you're a flautist, that's great, what's more going on to study at music school in Boston. Nice ! So anyway, Welcome among us at GaySpeak. Are you originally from Massachusetts? I daresay you will make new friends in music school, maybe even some like-minded people, some who share your sexual interests and orientation. But better get through that boring summer first, eh?

welcome to the forum
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!