Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello!
Hey guys!

I'm 24 from the USA and just came partially out of the closet. I'm taking baby steps but one day I will get there. Just looking for support, questions answered, and any other chat that comes my way! I truly look forward to getting to know you all!

Have a great day!

Hey welcome to GS!!!

Bighug

Hey cutie, welcome to the forum Smile

Welcome to GS Smile

Welcome
[Image: 05onfire1_xp-jumbo-v2.jpg?quality=90&auto=webp]

Elefant Welcome to GS! Elefant

Baby steps eventually lead to big gains. It's smart to take things slow, at a rate that you're comfortable with.

Look forward to reading your posts.

Welcome new guy! Congrats on starting your journey out of the closet!

Head over to the word games and post 50 times as soon as you get the chance. It will take you off of random robo moderation of your posts.

Camfer Wrote:Welcome new guy! Congrats on starting your journey out of the closet!

Head over to the word games and post 50 times as soon as you get the chance. It will take you off of random robo moderation of your posts.
I need to do what? Are you fluent in a language besides English because that did not make sense to me lol!

NewToThis Wrote:I need to do what? Are you fluent in a language besides English because that did not make sense to me lol!

Basically until you reach 50 posts you'll have some of your posts randomly go for moderation, i.e. we won't see them so you'll think we're ignoring you or being rude. To stop this (and unlock other things like the chat box) it's best to get to 50 posts asap. In the word games section is a 'Longest posting streak' thread where you can spam post to your hearts content until you reach 50 posts. Here's the link: https://gayspeak.com/showthread.php?t=33610&page=1178

Oh and hi.
Gossip is the Devil’s telephone; best just to hang up.

NewToThis Wrote:I need to do what? Are you fluent in a language besides English because that did not make sense to me lol!

Hes telling you that when you post 50 more times on the forum your posts wont be moderated. The quickest way to do that is to play the word game section in the forum.
An eye for an eye

Je parle Gayspeak aussi.