Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello!
Hi!
I'm Jay, and I'm new here. Hoping to make lots of friends and meet interesting people here at GS! Now, where to start...?

HELLOS, Failte to GS.

Hello Jay... how about telling us a bit about Namibia... not a country that is well known... and maybe also, what are your circumstances, about accepting being gay etc... Welcome to GS.

Hello. Welcome Confusedmile:

Hiya Smile

hello

Hello and welcome

princealbertofb Wrote:Hello Jay... how about telling us a bit about Namibia... not a country that is well known... and maybe also, what are your circumstances, about accepting being gay etc... Welcome to GS.

Well, Namibia is a developing country in the southwest of Africa and at the moment it is quite anti-gay. No gay marriage, etc.
I'm quite happy, though, since I live with my mum and sis and they're both gay, too. ATM I'm only out to them (and a few of the other members of our gay community), since they're the only people who understand...

Big warmWelcome Jay!
Note: No trees were destroyed in the sending of this contaminant free message. However, I do concede, a significant number of electrons may have been inconvenienced.