Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello
So what sort of poetry do you fancy? I dont read too much but I have some favourites. Ozymandias by that Shelley person who's full name escapes me and So We'll go No More A-Roving by Lord Byron. Thsoe are the first two to pop to mind anyway.

Mr.Dude Wrote:So what sort of poetry do you fancy? I dont read too much but I have some favourites. Ozymandias by that Shelley person who's full name escapes me and So We'll go No More A-Roving by Lord Byron. Thsoe are the first two to pop to mind anyway.
If you like the romantics have you read any Keats? As a teenager I found something very special in Keats' work.

Quote:is that wallace :eek: :biggrin:RedblobPinkietoo some of these smileys are awesome Big Grin i love smileys!!
I love wallace!! GrommitGrommitGrommit Loveya
I also love Bath<that one. I have a picture like that but dunno if CardShark is going to approve it since he didn't approve Hillary. lol. I could always try. Haha Bump (Random AWESOME smiley) D5, when are you usually on? I wanna get to talk to ya more your cool! lol Come in chat sometime.

Talker~---~Back to grown up voice~---~ Elefant

Hmmm well my favorite poetry comes from a lady in Derbyshire,England named Kerry though her pseudonym that she writes under is Isobelle. I love her poetry. I don't read the famous people as much as most poets. I tend to stick to Poe or Emily Dickinson if I do. Now I love going to random sites and reading people's poetry. I am an avid reader of the everyday poets poetry. I can be caught for hours just reading poetry. Right now I'm reading the Sorceror's Apprentice which is going to be like a bajillion different poems that tell a story of a Sorceror's Apprentice and his many travels. It is turning out awesome!

YoungPup Wrote:I love wallace!! GrommitGrommitGrommit Loveya

So why put a Gromit smiley? (Sorry for nitpick)
Fred

Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.

Because they didn't have a Wallace smiley Mr. Persnikkety. lol
Just kidding. Also, I always get the two names mixed up. It's all in fun :-D

fredv3b Wrote:So why put a Gromit smiley? (Sorry for nitpick)

YoungPup Wrote:. Also, I always get the two names mixed up. It's all in fun :-D

I think i helped with the confusion there a little bit :biggrin: i was thinking of wallace and grommit and put the wrong name down.
YoungPup Wrote:Bump (Random AWESOME smiley) D5, when are you usually on? I wanna get to talk to ya more your cool! lol Come in chat sometime.

lol i'm honoured Xyxthumbs erm random times really, so dont have much of a time frame. though on the computer a lot Biggrina never really used the chat thing, so will need to go on it some time and... well.... chat ^_^

lol definitely also if you have AIM or Hotmail messenger (Windows live) totally message me! I have no life what so ever.
Lol for example I'm gettin dressed up and makeup-ed for a photoshop with my web Cam I'm calling disco blue. lol. I literally have no life

welcome to the forumConfusedmile:

Nice pics Dallas Bunny2

Very nice pics indeed Big Grin