Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello
Hello everyone--looking forward to getting to know you all.

J

Hello Janio, and Welcome to GaySpeak. I see we are the same age... nice to have you on board. So what's your story?

Welcome to the forum Janio! Xyxwave

Hello. Welcome Confusedmile:

hi, pleased to meet you

to you all for the warm welcome.

princealbertofb, not sure it's much of a story, really. Was born and lived in Spain until I was 17 when I was shipped off to Texas, US because my Irish Catholic parents disapproved of my romantic and sexual relationship with my best friend, Gil. The move didn't change my orientation, and had a lot of fun at the University of Texas, where I pursued a degree in Architecture. It was in my senior year at University when I met Suzanne, whom I fell in love with and remained married and faithful for 26 years. She passed away 18 months ago, and I am absolutely sure she was the only woman for me, as I'm not attracted to females in general, but males. I never lost contact with Gil, and still love him very much of course, and it was eventually his advice that lead me to seek out a site like this one.

J

Well Janio, I like your story... and think it's a good one; Sorry to hear Suzanne passed away. I'm sure you loved her dearly. Of course, now that she's gone, you can pursue your interest in men in all freedom including freedomof guilt. Was she ever aware that you were more into males than females?
Gil is right. Did he marry or has he remained staunchly gay?

Welcome to the forums Big Grin

Hi. Janio.

Welcome to the forum.