Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello
Hello.

My name is Scott. I'm eighteen years old and will be going to college soon.

I guess I'm posting here because I don't have enough gay friends in real life who I can relate to. So FYI, I'm looking for friendship here.

Umm... A little bit about my relationships... I've never had a boyfriend. I've been asked out by four different guys, all of whom I said no to... Most of them weren't really my type but I was also turned off by the fact that they seemed to be asking me out just because I was their only option.

And about myself... My hobbies include playing video games, singing, watching movies and TV shows, and hanging out with friends. I'm concerned about my appearance and tend to be clean and organized, but I'm not at all flamboyant. I'm out to pretty much everyone, and when I came out, many (if not most) were pretty surprised.

Aaaaaand I don't want to get boring, so I'll cut it off there.

Nice to meet you all. Smile

Hi and Welcome :-)

Hope you will like it here.

I think it is possible here to make some new friends and I hope to read you again.

Hello and welcome! :]] From what I read about you in your description here, I believe you cannot ever be boring. Hope to see you around! :]

SlipknotRlZZ Wrote:Hello and welcome! :]] From what I read about you in your description here, I believe you cannot ever be boring. Hope to see you around! :]
Smile That's nice of you to say. Sometimes I feel like I'm a really boring person because I'm not into the same things that most of my peers are.

fenris Wrote:Hi and Welcome :-)

Hope you will like it here.

I think it is possible here to make some new friends and I hope to read you again.
Thanks. Wink I'm sure I'll like it just fine.

Hello and welcome!

You might like to join us in the chat room sometime? Not sure of the time difference there but the chat room tends to be in use around 9/10pm gmt.
Confusedmile:

Tyke Wrote:Smile That's nice of you to say. Sometimes I feel like I'm a really boring person because I'm not into the same things that most of my peers are.
Whether a person is boring is determined not by comparing him, so to say, to his peers, but by taking into consideration other things which concern only himself and his personality. :]

Hi Scott!
I'm scott from thailand Big Grin

I wonder if u got a twin brother! lol
both ur name and ur personalities are look like mine so much!
I got some opinion like urs.
and right now I'm interested in being ur friend so much

anyway, welcome to here! Smile

hope we can get in touch or chatting sometimes Smile

Hello, welcome to the forum, kind wishes, Ben.

hey mr. nice to meet you ...I'm new too Tongue