Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello =)
Hi Everyone,
My name is Matt, I'm 25 years old, I'm Latino, living in Southern California. I stumbled onto this site and so far, I am very pleased and happy with the way things feel. I've come to this site looking for friends. My boyfriend and I recently broke up and it's been really distressing. I feel lost at times, sad, happy, it's very complicated. I realized, while with my boyfriend, we secluded ourselves from everyone, and I now know that was the worst move to make. It stunted us both psychologically, socially, spiritually and eventually led to our seperating. I'm just really fed up with all of it and want to change.

Sorry if I sound funny in this post, I'm in an awkward phase, hehe. Anyway, I'd like to meet people with like-minded interests, different interests, I'm just interested in meeting nice, friendly, awesome people =) So if you're awesome email me...no, just kidding. But please feel free to hit me up. I don't know what else to write, so, thank you and have a good night.

Hey Matt,

Glad you jumped in. I am pretty new here too, so were in the same boat and I certainly can relate to where you are after your break up....but enough about the past....Welcome!

Thank you, sir Smile

Hi and welcome! this site will guarantee you an open mind. :}

Hi Matt and welcome to GS.

Hello and welcome. I'm only guessing, but, since you're obviously not from Lancashire, I thought you might appreciate one of the jolliest sad songs I can think of. Hope you start to enjoy better times soon.

Best wishes.

Hi & Welcome to GS.

Sorry to hear you are going through a bit of a rough patch but love the username.
Fred

Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.

Welcome!:biggrin:
[SIZE=2]Likewise to Fred's post.:frown:

Enjoy your stay!Confusedmile:
[/SIZE]
Silly Sarcastic So-and-so

Ahhh hey there! Welcome. We sound very similar!:

1. I was in a relationship that was secluded. But i love your take on it. You're very 'we' about it. I was always very 'ME' about it. Sorry you're going through that. I'm finding that having to lean on friends is how its supposed to be for me... but it also makes me be independent. You can become integrated with normal society again, it just takes courage.

2. I LOOOVE Fleetwood Mac. I saw them in San Diego last year. Stevie Nicks is my fave. Shes a gemini too Wink

hai matt, welcome to the site Big Grin