Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello!
Hey everyone. My name is Forbes (yes, like the magazine), and I'm new to the board. I am from Canada, and I am currently in my second year of college - I am studying musical theatre performance, and am loving every second of it. I came out when I was 15, and all of my family and friends have been supportive of me. My has been really crazy lately, and that's mainly why I am signing up. To get advice, and discuss our problems, things like that.

I love tv! My favorite show ever is Charmed, I love it to death. I have so many more TV shows that I love, maybe I'll post a list sometime. I am also 19, I don't know if I said that. Excited for this thread! Smile

Well hello there and welcome Smile

Hi and Welcome :-)

I hope to read much more from and about you Confusedmile:

Hello Forbes My fellow Canadian

I love TV to this season I’m watching Bones, Big Bang Theory, House, Caprica and SGU I never got around to seeing Charmed.

Oh an musical theatre real original forbuss…(< I was kidding don’t hate me yet)

Hi and welcome to GS.

[Image: canada.gif]

English or French?

Enjoy your stay here m8. I'm not Canadian but a relation was and was at Dieppe in 1942.

Welcome to the forum Forbes! I love TV too, I have lots of TV shows that I watch but whenever I go to make a list my mind goes blank. Anyways, I hope you enjoy it here.

Hi Forbes! Glad to see you here and I hope you're on this forum as much as possible. It's great to see another neighbor from up north join this awesome forum.

Hey there, welcome to the forums Confusedmile:....cool name by the way

good to see another telly addict

Welcome!:biggrin:[SIZE=2]
Plenty of advice here for you to sink your teeth into.
Hope it helps and that you enjoy your time here!Confusedmile:
[/SIZE]
Silly Sarcastic So-and-so

welcome to the site dude Big Grin