Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello!
Hello all. I was sitting at home sad, alone, and just down right depressed. I needed someplace to vent, and I found this site in a Google search. This looks like a great place, and I look forward to future discussions!

Hi amd Welcome !

and yes ... it is a great place Confusedmile:

Thanks for the welcome!!

Welcome to GS great place to make friends

Hello. Welcome Smile

Thanks for the warm welcome guys!

Hello DRW... How can you be a bi man in a monogamous gay relationship? I'd like a bit of background please... And Welcome to Gayspeak.

Hi DRW,

Welcome, and how are you? You were right; this is a great site. Hope we can cheer you up soon.

princealbertofb Wrote:Hello DRW... How can you be a bi man in a monogamous gay relationship? I'd like a bit of background please... And Welcome to Gayspeak.

Lol! I really don't know! I guess I have always looked at myself as bi, so I still identify with it. Clearly I'm gay because I don't ever plan on being with anyone else. Nor do I want to be. But if anything were to ever happen to him, or us, I wouldn't rule out the possibility of being with a woman again.

Aaycle Wrote:Hi DRW,

Welcome, and how are you? You were right; this is a great site. Hope we can cheer you up soon.

Thanks! So far you guys have been great!!

May we have a first name DRW, something that doesn't sound so much like a car make? ... lol.
And ok if you think you are possibly bi... you have that option by default, don't you Wink ?