Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello!
Hello everyone, nothing too exciting to know about me. I am a hopeless romantic to the core. I'm waiting for mr. right to sweep me off my feet or i sweep him off his feet. I haven't really participated in much as far as gay culture goes. I'm out. I don't run around spewing it everywhere but i don't really care who knows. I am very comfortable with who i am. I love strategy games and videos games like chess and starcraft. I play League of legends and am fairly good. if anyone plays feel free to add me. I would love to meet other gay people and hang out in person but i know how difficult and scary that can be through the internet. I we can share a lot of good times together!
Shane

Hi Shane = welcome to GS m8....i love games too but im hopeless at strategy games (the Total War games nearly gave me a meltdown haha) hope u enjoy posting on here,, loads of nice guys n girls to chat to - start some threads as soon as u like too - bye.. Matty7

Hi shane! i'm sure you'll fit in perfect.
I love video games too Smile

welcome Big Grin

Hi Big Grin Welcome to Gayspeak. I enjoy strategy and video games as well Smile

Herllo Shane,
How ya doing??? Welcome to the site.. I am a massive fan of games and love winding everyone up in grand theft auto online by calling myself gayboi so it says "so n so was screwed by gayboi".. I love playing populous the beginning old rettro i know but still good another favourite is destruction derby and DD2 as well

Hello Shane, I'm new to this forum too, and I love chess too. Not that great at it, I haven't played quite a long time, but I think I'm a pretty okay player. Nice to meet you!!

hey guys I'm new here

Welcome AverageShane and gaymoona190! Oh and interesting, don't think I've said hello to you yet either Smile

Wasntme hey hey I'm new don't know what too do???