Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello
Hello and welcome. Confusedmile:

Thanks for the welcome Marshlander- what instrument are you playing in your profile picture?

Pip- okay I feel better about the reference... lol. That's nice that you want to teach- I am actually in the same boat, looking to get my masters for that very reason. But I would not want to do secondary education, at least not in a public school... This Summer I actually have an internship in Rochester, NY, teaching and assistant teaching acting masterclasses. Should be fun!

...Microbiology and Immunology... practical things I hope? You must know some things about health!! Would you want to teach that at all? My best friend goes to Clarkson University for Microbiology, he's studying genetics.

Also- I'm curious as to what time this site is most active... is there are general rule of thumb as to what time of the day people are on chat and things like that? When I'm usually around, there seems to be few people online.

hi m8. happy to see u on GS, hopefully i;ll get on more myself when less busy..
love the Wall and Hedwig films too, not seen Watership down as rabbits die in it,,,,,yes its animation but i know i cant watch it - love the furry little things Smile 0 got tickets to see Roger Waters doing the Wall show next month...cant wait as the show looks amazing in the stuff ive see so far..
anyways - welcome and have fun

matty7 Wrote:hi m8. happy to see u on GS, hopefully i;ll get on more myself when less busy..
love the Wall and Hedwig films too, not seen Watership down as rabbits die in it,,,,,yes its animation but i know i cant watch it - love the furry little things Smile 0 got tickets to see Roger Waters doing the Wall show next month...cant wait as the show looks amazing in the stuff ive see so far..
anyways - welcome and have fun

JEALOUS that you get to see Waters!!! I wanted to go so badly when he was in the states, but I was in a production of Shakespeare's Twelfth Night during the run while he was in the Northeast...

And it's okay if you're afraid to watch Watership Down... the animation is VERY intense!! Bunnies ripped apart, buried alive, choked by a snare... I saw it when I was very young and it gave me nightmares for a long time.

And it's okay if you're afraid to watch Watership Down... the animation is VERY intense!! Bunnies ripped apart, buried alive, choked by a snare... I saw it when I was very young and it gave me nightmares for a long time.[/QUOTE]

Thats Watership down certainly off the dvd playlist now Smile sounds more like the Excorcist that a family movie -

cant wait for Waters doin the wall too - only got tickets when he added a few extra dates, show looks immense

I think it is... I've watched some videos. My best friend went to see it and said that it was the bet concert she's ever been to- like colossal experience. Still can't believe I missed it... Sad

I actually just met a guy today who was playing Us and Them at work on the piano who told me he saw them in concert in '74... THAT must have been something. I'd really like to see David Gilmour

Hello and welcome to the forum,
I know several actors in plays and one of my friends writes plays for the gayscene where i live... Here at the forum we are a loving bunch of people... Hope ya enjoy your time

Kindest regards

zeon x

Thanks Zeon! I'm glad I'm in good company. What is the name of your playwright friend? Maybe I'll get a chance to look up his work!

Ian Wrote:I actually just met a guy today who was playing Us and Them at work on the piano who told me he saw them in concert in '74... THAT must have been something. I'd really like to see David Gilmour
Hmmm, trying to remember when I saw them last. Probably London whenever it was they released Atom Heart Mother. That was a good show.
Ian Wrote:Thanks for the welcome Marshlander- what instrument are you playing in your profile ...

That's an Alpenhorn.