Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello
Hello,
I am a 16 old boy from Sofia, this is the capital of a small country, Bulgaria, in Europe. I don't really like speaking about myself, so this is hard for me. Other than that, I am pretty tall, with brown hair (people keep telling me it is brown, but I think it is black), green eyes. Photos will soon be uploaded, sorry for now I don't have any. I am gay, and am madly in love with a boy, who will reject me so I haven't told him. Almost no one knows that I am gay, except for a few close friends and I am guessing my grandmother (I think she has realized it, but I am not sure). Sorry if I have bored you, but I really hope that you will give me a chance to blend in that awesome forum!

Hi Geno. Welcome to the Forum.Confusedmile:

Glad to have you here Geno.

Здравей, Гено! Glad you decided to join us. :]

Welcome Geno, I hope that you make yourself a hme in these forums.

Hi Geno, welcome to the forum Confusedmile:

Welcome! I take it your crush is straight? And don't underestimate a few friends knowing; having a few friends that accept you even if not out to everyone else yet can be very helpful. Enjoy it here!

Hi! Welcome to GS! Confusedmile:

LOL. I have the same trouble with my hair -- when I wear black it looks really dark, dark brown, but other than that I think it's black! :biggrin:

Hope to see you around!

Hey buddy, welcome to the forum, you arent boring at all Smile

Do you know if the guy you like is okay with gays?

Добър вечер, млади български приятел
Здравей, Гено!
Well hello and good evening, young Bulgarian friend. It seems you share one thing with SlipknotRIZZ here in that you are close in age and in location. It is even possible that you know one another, but maybe not. I suppose София Sofia is quite big, and there must be more gay people there than you know.
We are glad to Welcome you to GaySpeak,. добре дошли в гейговоря the website where all good gays meet, уебсайт, където всички добри гейовете

How good is my Google translation so far? lol

I hope you are right and that your grandmother already knows that you are gay and still loves you despite that feature. Were you brought up by your grandmother? How do you know she may have guessed? Has she made allusions to types of behaviour, or a particular taste that you show for some things in life? Have you said to her: "Look, grandma, there's a beautiful man, over there! What do you think of him?" ?