Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello
Hello Everyone. Just stopping by to say Hi and that I'm the latest fresh meat. Confusedmile:

Well, I'm single and have been for 1 year and 4 months. I am looking like crazy, but they aren't worth it around here. I love to have friends in other Countries... Keeps me up on the global gossip, but along with that you get the global drama. Oh yeah, another thing about me... I hate drama. So if you have drama, please please please don't bring it my way... I am already a magnet for it here so I don't need anymore. If I start to get mean and harsh, then ignore me for a day or two... I get like that sometime. I try to be nice :biggrin:, but it just never seems to work out. My name is Jonathan Hartung, and if you know anyone else with the last name of Hartung then let me know what country they are all living in. It's a German name so there aren't any more over here in the USA, well at least that I have ran into. Most of my friends around here call me by my nickname, Alien, but mostly I am known by my online MMORPG name, Udabar.

Anyways, I just wanted to stop in and say Hi and hope everyone is having a wonderful day.

(WOW, I wrote something without being mean. Oh yeah... I'm sick and drugged up right now :biggrinSmile
Xyxwave

lol! Hello you mean machine, :tongue:

I shouldn't read some Shakespeare to you then? *frowns*

Welcome to the site!

Shakespeare, oh my, what a bore... Besides, I never did understand those times. Who did they have a thier leader in the underground poetry, Yoda?

Anywho, thanks for welcoming me!

Possible! Yoda is old enough. As my English teacher told me "You dont have to understand it just read it" Laugh1

How art thou Udabar? lol

Big warm welcome too!!!

Just saw you've got the same birthday as me - May 2nd! Me, you and David Beckham eh? Laugh1

Catch you l8r,

Andy x
Note: No trees were destroyed in the sending of this contaminant free message. However, I do concede, a significant number of electrons may have been inconvenienced.