Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello
Hello, I'm new to this site and forums for that matter. Against my better judgement I created an account on this website hoping it isn't a sex oriented forum, which it doesn't seem to be.

A little bit about myself: I'm a freshman at a liberal arts college (with an intense workload). I enjoy running, reading, sketching, and things of that nature, although I barley have time to do any of those things anymore. I love dogs, hiking, and animals and nature in general.

Hope this website turns out all right and hello to everyone once again.

We're generally a friendly non-sex-oriented group (well most of the time :p).

Have you decided on a major yet?

Everyone takes the same exact program at my school. All classes are required and by the end I will have a degree in Bachelor of the Arts.

Galen Wrote:Everyone takes the same exact program at my school. All classes are required and by the end I will have a degree in Bachelor of the Arts.

Interesting, do they not allow some flexibility of focus? What sort of courses are you taking? I imagine it involves some general philosophy, history, and languages sort of stuff.

No focus and the courses are pretty much what you mentioned. Right now I'm studying music theory, geometry, biology/physics, plato, and ancient greek.

Galen Wrote:No focus and the courses are pretty much what you mentioned. Right now I'm studying music theory, geometry, biology/physics, plato, and ancient greek.

I can see that being both restrictive and liberating in different ways. What made you want to pursue this sort of education?

I'm in the middle of grad school applications at the moment, so I'm a bit on the opposite end of things with being highly focused on the arcane subject of the representation of gender and sexuality in 17th-18th century literature.

G Day Galen, and welcome Wink

Its not a hook-up site. We do digress occasionally to suggestive winks Wink

Wavey Hi and welcome. Hope to see more with you, he says with a suggestive wink Wink

:tongue: :biggrin: Wavey

Welcome to the forum Galen, I hope you enjoy what little spare time you have on here..

WelcomeRespect

Hi! Welcome to GSConfusedmile: