Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello :)
Hey. I'm new here. Looking to make friends and meeting interesting people who are gay or bi like me Smile. I suppose you could say Im bisexual, though I very much prefer guys, but have had encounters with girls in the past so idk maybe im gay or a weak bi, who cares. Anyway I was basically closeted/in denial until a few months ago when I met my boyfriend. He is the first person whom I have legit fallen in love with and he loves me too :> Very happy for once in my life. This obviously caused me to want to change my secretive and scandalously promiscuous ways in regard to my sexual preferences that ruled my past. The one regret I will always have is that I didn't accept who I am sooner. To be part of a community of like minded individuals is a good way to open up a bit i think.

Heres a little bit about me; Im 21 years old, I live in Pittsburgh, go to college for Environmental sciences, I love video games, running, and nature. I'm kind of shy, but thats just how I roll. Im a huge geek, obsessed with Lord of the Rings, Star Wars, and all manner of science fiction and fantasy genres.
Glad to be a part of the community :>

Welcome to GS!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Fred

Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.

It's great to meet you. I recently came to some similar revelations, hence why I just joined this forum yesterday (today since I still haven't gone to sleep). Might I say though, that that's a fine field of study that you're going into. I myself just completed my bachelor's in Applied Ecology and Environmental Science. I also totally love the outdoors, and am quite a bit of a geek, all the way from band geek to otaku (anime geek) and everything in between. Speaking of, you even been a fan of any role playing games. I've always played D&D myself (not video, pencil/paper), back and forth between version 3 and 3.5.

Well anyways, welcome to you, I hope you find what you're looking for in this community of what already seem to be some great people.

-Der Jack
"Lately it occurs to me, what a long strange trip it's been"

Hi and welcome to GS ,great to have you here.Confusedmile:

Hi Welcome to the forum..

Welcome

Hi, welcome to the forum Confusedmile: Plenty of us geeks around so you are in good company :biggrin:

G Day and welcome Smile