Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello :)
Haha, yep another shutterbug here, though I havn't found many photographers work that I really like mainly because I'm new to it and havn't explored/researched far and few between.

I tend to take photographs of landscapes, nature, things that people dont typically see as being beautiful or filled with colour, emotion a heart and a soul, a life of its own etc.

I have my photographs up on flickr but can't share the link just yet until my post count is higher according to the rules and guidelines.

Thank you DerJack for your kind reply also, hopefully I can find what you did, a bit of confidence, self belief.

Thanks InTheCloset also for your reply though I understand what you're saying I'm not entirely sure that I'm in the same situation as you, half and half between being attracted to guys and girls just guys that little bit more, though i lean towards girls for that emotional comfort and understanding nature.. that and well, im just too damn shy to confront a guy and even prompt the question of if he'd want to go out sometime or whatever without the fear of being laughed at, rejected and mocked.

Welcome! Just know that we are here for you no matter what happens. You will find the right time to come out. Im a bi guy also. I find guys more attractive then girls too. Ive gone out with plenty of girls but never a guy. I want to date a guy. I just havent had the chance to find one lol. Like i said before the right time will reveal itself.

Hi MidgetGem to the forum, there is nothing wrong being in the closet and certainly nothing wrong still being a virgin..

Welcome

Welcome to the forum midgetgem Welcome

Its a tad cold to be living in a cave in Scotland :biggrin:

Ah well you know, campfire on the go, bit of sheeps wool for bedding and your all set!