Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello :)
Hey guys/girls kinda new here to this forum, just a student in the UK trying to make something of myself as a photographer, 19, still very much in the closet and dare i say a virgin.. :redface: no idea how to tell people so thought i'd sign up here sneakily and get some advice, and talk to you all :biggrin:

Well hello MidgetGem and Welcome to GaySpeak. Fire away with the questions. Mine will be how did you find out you were gay?

PS, nothing sneaky about signing up here... A good move, I'd say. Confusedmile:

Hi and welcome to GS Wavey

Haha thank you, kind of always knew since the age of 11/12 when despite having the odd childhood girlfriends I seen the boys in my school class as being cute/hot or really attractive, as opposed to the girls, still do to this age but well, kind of half and half really and not sure how to put it - I prefer guys looks wise but don't know how i'd fair in an emotional relationship with them, and still find certain girls "slightly" attractive and love the closeness with them emotionally? taking into consideration the fact i've done nothing, either with a guy or girl other than kiss/hug im still very much stuck on the fence but know for certain i prefer guys.

WelcomeWelcome

MidgetGem Wrote:Haha thank you, kind of always knew since the age of 11/12 when despite having the odd childhood girlfriends I seen the boys in my school class as being cute/hot or really attractive, as opposed to the girls, still do to this age but well, kind of half and half really and not sure how to put it - I prefer guys looks wise but don't know how i'd fair in an emotional relationship with them, and still find certain girls "slightly" attractive and love the closeness with them emotionally? taking into consideration the fact i've done nothing, either with a guy or girl other than kiss/hug im still very much stuck on the fence but know for certain i prefer guys.

Hey and welcome, you've come to the right place! There's a really nice community of people on here willing to help anyone with just about anything.

As far as sittin' on the fence, don't worry about it, you are who you are and chances are that you're interested in relationships with human beings... like all the rest of us. As to what gender of humans you like, that is irrelevant, you'll figure it out with time, or maybe you'll figure out that gender means nothing to you... the main thing is being comfortable with who you are, and I think joining this forum is one of the best ways to start travelling on that road. I know I, myself have already skipped a fair ways down said trail since being here only a week. So best of luck to you and welcome!

MidgetGem Wrote:Hey guys/girls kinda new here to this forum, just a student in the UK trying to make something of myself as a photographer, 19, still very much in the closet and dare i say a virgin.. :redface: no idea how to tell people so thought i'd sign up here sneakily and get some advice, and talk to you all :biggrin:

I am in the same boat. I would love to just shout it out and be done with it. But as I'm sure you guys know, it's a lot more complicated than that.

Oh and as far as the situation of being on the fence. I was the same way a few years ago, but have come to realize that its was just me not accepting the fact that I was gay and was trying to convince myself that I liked girls. But deep down I knew (know) that I only found guys attractive. I think its the companionship of a girl you like more because they are more understanding. I have learned to accept that I am gay just haven't built up enough courage to tell anyone. But yall!

ah, a shutterbug! so who are your guys? i mean, whose photographic work do you fancy?

Welcome! Hey, I love photography. You should share some of your pics. ^.^