Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello All
I'm actually an alien from Mars and I came to detroy you all. MUHAHAHAHHA.
Weird enough?

DreamMaker Wrote:I'm actually an alien from Mars and I came to detroy you all. MUHAHAHAHHA.
Weird enough?

My planet is much farther away than yours.....Welcome

I embrace my weirdness...it is my favorite part of me....

Welcome to GS! Smile

hehe Thanks Big Grin

Hi DreamMaker Welcome

East, can you signal the Mothership for me; I want to go home now, thanks! Xyxthumbs
<<<<I'm just consciousness having a human experience>>>>

Welcome to GaySpeak, Idan... I'd love to hear what makes you quirky... Can you give us a sample?

Bookworm Wrote:Hi DreamMaker Welcome

East, can you signal the Mothership for me; I want to go home now, thanks! Xyxthumbs

LOL...not yet....there is still a lot of work to do. Smile

And you trust a Bookworm to do that work, East??? What's wrong with you????
No, I say, Beam Him back, Scotty.

Idan, don't be ashamed of your pointy ears and your green skin and that extra eye in the middle of your forehead. You'll see there is a point to everything strange about you. Learn to accept your particularities.

Virge Wrote:Weird is better than same o same o. Welcome to GS. Try to out-weird us.
It'll be hard to outweird you, Virge;... You're a model of weirdness//// We all look up to you. :biggrin:

princealbertofb Wrote:Welcome to GaySpeak, Idan... I'd love to hear what makes you quirky... Can you give us a sample?
Thank you all!
Well, what makes me quirky? first of all... definitely social awkward. "Should I give them a hug, a hand shake or just wave?" and then I combine them all at once.
I'm interested in things considered bizarre/stupid like Astrology.
I do YouTube videos and generally see things differently.