Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello Everybody!
My name is Christopher Fornesa, hello everybody!

I currently live in the Houston area of the state of Texas in the USA. I'm a gay man who has autism, but it doesn't mean that I let that stop me from having ambitions and fulfilling my goals!

At the moment, I'm studying art, have the goal of becoming a political cartoonist and scientist, and when my social skills improve enough, also study to become a lawyer. Other than my obvious interests (art, activism, politics, etc....) I also enjoy writing, though mostly about my own insecurities and social issues, I also really love to roleplay and pretend that I'm someone else and when I have time, I can be found writing about my experiences as a lost traveler in an unknown land in a planet that my spaceship crashed into.

My goals in life is to make society a better, more habitable and bearable place so that anyone like me doesn't have to go through the anxiety and depressive tendencies that I had to.

Okay, that's basically it. Elkgrin

Hi and welcome to the forum, and that was a very nice intro Smile

Hello Christopher Xyxwave

Welcome to the forum!
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

Howdy partner! (I think that's what they say in Texas) Wavey

Maybe someday you'll let us see some of your political cartoons.

Hi Christopher! Welcome to GSThumbgrin

Hey and welcome to GS! Self improvement goals I like it! Smile
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

Hi Christopher! *waves*

Hi Christopher welcome to GS. Smile
An eye for an eye

Thanks for the greetings everyone! This place looks pretty fun so I'm sure I'm in it for the long haul. I'll definitely look forward to letting people see some of the stuff I write about, draw, and paint, though I don't have too much of that material yet that my eyes tell me are good enough and yeah, my goals, I did emphasize the "ambitious" part! Elkgrin

One more thing, yes, it may be true that when I talk to myself it's usually with a Southern drawl, but when I speak to actual people I sound more like someone from LA than Houston! Also, are there any normal smileys on here? I swear, these are the most homicidal ones I've seen yet! Schuss

Though I'm not saying I hate them. I don't. Wink