Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello, Everybody!
Hi, my name is Sean! Thought I'd swing by, because I live in a part of the U.S. where not many people are openly gay. I am 23, ex-military, and currently in college.

Hello, Sean. Welcome. Hope you enjoy it here. There are a few serving and ex-military types around.

What are you studying at college?

Indeed, hello there Smile

Big warm welcome. And hugs and love n stuff. From a thrid year language student Smile

Hello Sean and Welcome to GaySpeak. It is a friendly site and you'll probably enjoy talking to the many friendly members. I'd like to ask like my loved one: "What are you studying in college?"; but since he's already asked, I'll ask: "Are you enjoying it?" I am the lucky one to have an assistant from Michigan this year. He enjoys the cinema a lot and French / American history. Btw, do you like blueberry muffins a lot?

Hello Sean,Xyxwave welcome to the forum, Ben.

Welcome Sean Confusedmile: Hope you have fun on the forum! I'm from a part of the U.S. with very few gay people as well, hence here I am lol.

Welcome Sean. Hope GS will do you some good.

Thanks for the responses, been very busy with work/school, etc.

I'm currently a Computer Science major, since it's not very possible to get a job making music :\

And am I enjoying it? Sure. I like learning new things. Smile

Do I like Blueberry Muffins a lot? I wouldn't say a lot, but I like them. I just think the name is a little bit goofy.

Any other questions? Big Grin

BlueberryMuffins Wrote:... since it's not very possible to get a job making music :\...
I've managed for many years but, unless you become a superstar, you have to be willing to live frugally and take whatever jobs you think you can get away with ... oh and surround yourself with people who understand you will never be able to keep them in the manner to which they would like to become accustomed Wink

Welcome to the forum, BlueberryMuffins!