Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello Everyone
Hello everyone,
I casually discovered this forum via twitter while I was looking for some channel regarding LGBT news =)
As you can read from my profile I'm italian and I'm 21 and my name is Andrea! Yes, in Italy is a guy name, so don't ask ahahah :S
I found this forum very interesting and full of very interesting people, so I hope to get to know some of you!
I apologize for my English if it's not perfect but it's not my native language, I'll try to be as clear as possible!
See you, everyone =)Xyxwave

Hello,Andrea and welcome. I hope you enjoy it here. Your English is fine Yelclap

hi, Andrea, have fun here - your profile pic is very hot too if you dont mind me saying - your English is way better than mine and a couple of others here 2 dude (and im english) dont worry about that mate

Thank you both Marshlander and matty7 for your warm welcome! Unfortunately I'm studying for my upcoming exam at university but when I get a little bit of free time I'll start posting, I already found very interesting topics =)! hugs!

WaveyHelloWelcome to Gs, Andrea

[COLOR="Purple"]Hi Andrea. Welcome to one of the greatest sites Wavey

What are you studying?

Hope to see ya around more then... [/COLOR]

Hello fjp, thanks for the warm welcome =)! I'm studying Political Sciences, I'm at the third year of university, hopefully by next year I'll graduate!! It's getting so tough, especially during the summer when the hotness of the place I live doesn't help =(

Haaai!!!

I used to know some italian...
but...
I've forgotten it now.

I can speak a bit of german though! 8)

Hello there!
Welcome to the Forums, and your English is fine Tongue

hey whats up