Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello Everyone.
I happened upon this site a while back and finally I have joined.

This is me, Hadyn, saying hello to you all.

I have been openly gay since I was at school, so roughly the age of about 12 or 13. Sure, I got some stick for it from school friends and teachers but it was not so bad.

Due to some mental health issues, I have been kind of out of it for a long while but this is my start at trying to forge some new friendships with people from England and the rest of the world.

I am presently working towards a history degree and also working towards joining the human race again, Happy.

Anyway, I look forward to getting to know you.

Have a great weekend and hopefully write soon.
Hx

Welcome Serpent Boy, and welcome back to the human race:biggrin:

Hi Hadyn and welcome to GS.

What period of history are you studying?

Hello. Welcome Smile

Serpent Boy Wrote:Due to some mental health issues, I have been kind of out of it for a long while but this is my start at trying to forge some new friendships with people from England and the rest of the world.

I am presently working towards a history degree and also working towards joining the human race again

Welcome. I can relate to you being out of the game for awhile because of mental issues. My social phobia has kept me from pursuing relationships for the past ten years. Im currently trying to rejoin the human race as well. Best of luck to you.

Thanks Marvinteck, I have been the same as you. It has been ten years for me, also. I wish you luck in your journey back to the human race. Perhaps we will get there at the same time.

Hx

I have been studying 1400-1900. It covers England, France, Burgundy, the Slave Trade, the Civil Wars, America and so on. It is very intense but interesting. English is the best, in my opinion.

Hx

Welcome!:biggrin:
I know exatly what you mean by "working towards joining the human race again".:redface:
As i had alot of trouble in school, with bullies and what not.:frown:
Buts thats in the past now! And am looking forward to what the future may bring!Confusedmile:

Enjoy your stay!:biggrin:
Silly Sarcastic So-and-so

Open since 12/13? Wow.

Anyways, welcome!

Hi Haydyn, welcome! What a nice name, quite nifty. I agree with you, English is awesome. And welcome back to the world!