Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello Everyone
Hi All Smile
My name is Beaux. I live in a VERY small town in northern Louisiana and work from home for the most part so I thought joining a forum like this one might introduce me to some new and interesting people.
I bartended for years (straight bars and gay bars both) and honestly just dont like the bar scene so my social options are a bit limited here. I am a HUGH fan of mmorpgs (pc video games lolz) and I paint and work with charcoles in my free time.
lol I guess thats pretty much all I can think of atm, so later Smile
Beaux

Hey Beaux welcome to GS

I've been known to play the odd game here an there to but I'm more of a PS3 guy.

hello there... welcome to Gayspeak.... hope you'll enjoy it here.. have fun!!!!!

Hi, there. Hope you can be friends with everyone here.

hopefully we can be friends here.. you can add me up if you want to, by the way.....

hi beaux im toomuch welcome to GS have fun and enjoy your stayConfusedmile:

Welcome to the Gs community of friends good folk looking to chat and help out if needed.

Beaux is a strange name, isnt it? Where did you get that name from?

I heard that the next Oblivion game will be Online for PS3. I cant wait Big Grin Which console do you have, or do you just have a PC?

welcome to the forums Big Grin

Pseudo Rob Wrote:Beaux is a strange name, isnt it? Where did you get that name from?

I heard that the next Oblivion game will be Online for PS3. I cant wait Big Grin Which console do you have, or do you just have a PC?

Well "Beaux" is actually short for Beaureguard lolz my grand father was cajun and I was named after him.

I dont have a PS3 I fear, I just have a LOT of computers lol