Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello Everyone, I Am Boots Guy
Hi everyone, how are you guys? I am MJ aka Boots Guy from Iloilo, Philippines. 30 years old. I am currently doing home based work but someday would love to have my own business. I am interested in blogging, cooking, traveling but most of all, I love boots like combat boots, logger boots, jumping boots, HIGH CUT steel toe boots and the likes but no cowboy boots. I am also looking for my ideal MR. Nice Guy who is compatible for me for a serious long term relationship. I am also here for friendship or to share interests.

Multijump

Welcome to GS, Bootsguy! :-)

Hey and welcome to GS!!
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

Hi bootsguy and welcome to gs, I am sure you will make some friends on here, and good to you in finding your Mister right Smile

Marky Wrote:Hey and welcome to GS!!
[SIZE="5"][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]
It seems everyone is friendly here and lovely. Love to meet you people. hopefully i meet mr. ideal guy here..
[/COLOR][/SIZE]

Wolfpack Wrote:Hi bootsguy and welcome to gs, I am sure you will make some friends on here, and good to you in finding your Mister right Smile

would love to interact here... and hopefully find what i am looking for...

BouncingstegiBouncingstegiBouncingstegi

Welcome to GS Bootsguy

Welcome to GS. look forward to getting to know you Smile

You'll meet loads of great folks here Smile

Good luck finding your Mr Right... he may very well be one of the lovely lads on this forum

X

bootsguy Wrote:[SIZE="5"][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]
It seems everyone is friendly here and lovely. Love to meet you people. hopefully i meet mr. ideal guy here..
[/COLOR][/SIZE]

Everyone is very friendly and you never know.. he might be thinking about joining right now :o
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

bootsguy - Welcome to GS!