Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello Everyone from Matt
Hello people,
I'm Matt a natural introvert who occasionally tries to be more outgoing with messed up humor and affection, at least when I'm around people. I am a big lazy nerd who enjoys all things math and science with tangential interest in other areas of academia. I joined mostly to talk out an issue I had, though I imagine this to be a great place to talk many issues out. I would also like to help others if I can and as best I can if an opportunity presents itself.

Hi Matt, WELCOME TO THE GROUP!!!!!

MultiMultiMultiMultiMultiMultiMultiMultiMultiMulti

Hello!.......................................................
I am the angles that hold and surround you

I am the demon you're afraid to meet

Welcome to GaySpeak Matt. I?m sure that you'll find many people with very many varied interests on here. Enjoy your stay.
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

Welcome, have fun!
Gossip is the Devil’s telephone; best just to hang up.

Hey Matt, welcome to GS~ Nerdy introvert who loves math and science, yep, I can think of a number of people here including me. Join us in word games to get to 50 posts as there are some restrictions apply till then. Hope to see you around ~

Welcome

Hi and welcome Matt Smile

Welcome Wavey

Welcome to GS Matt Smile

Welcome
[Image: 05onfire1_xp-jumbo-v2.jpg?quality=90&auto=webp]

Hi and welcome - we just had a thread about been an introvert , im sure you would have had something to add on the subject - as for your name Confuzzled4 ... you may be more confused after spending time with us lol