Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello Fellow Members?
Hello from rural nowhere in south dakota...

I thought I should post an introduction....

Just exploring the lifestyle? Randomly found this site one day liked the feel and the fact that everyone isn't trolling for the D or B or asking for nudes and actually talking to each other.

(B.T.W) I know what my nickname stands for now, Lol but I've just been called bear since middle school. Being like 6'1 in middle school and finally 6'4 on the husky side in highschool and football (us) team everyone called me bear or big bear Tongue so yeah

Anyways an introduction to me 22 year old, native american from rural no where south dakota. The same some what of the generic story about being from no where and looking for friends. I've always considered myself "bi" but I've always had a thing for older men? So I'm just here to explore that side and learn a little maybe ask some questions and get some advice? Maybe make some friends along the way...?

Thanks,
Bear

Welcome to GS. Bears are definitely welcome here, as many members will let you know really quickly. I hope you have a good time here.

Hi bear, welcome to gs Wavey

Hello

Welcome

FROM
The daft Duck from a tiddly bit of real estate on the Southern tip of Africa.... You know.... the "dark" continent....

Hello from the UK!! Welcome to GS!! Smile

awwww...big bear is a cute nickname...Confusedmile:

welcome to GS, Big Bear

Wavey

Hello bear, welcome to gs!
You will definitely have friends here... Smile

'Ello Bear!

A small note because I get too hung up on details: Homosexuality isn't really a 'style'. I wear athletic shirts, a slightly fancy jacket, spike my hair when it's short, those are style things. Sexual orientation has more to do with biology, and romantic orientation/love is of course about spending your life with someone you love --- which isn't a style, I hope Smile.

That said; welcome to the forums Bear! I'm sure you'll find a lot of friends here!

Welcome to GS! Smile

Welcome to GS. Smile
An eye for an eye