[COLOR="Red"][SIZE="5"]Would you look
at all these rude [/SIZE]
Homersectuals??? [/COLOR]

[COLOR="Red"][SIZE="5"]Not one of them has put out the welcome mat
but you can bet they all have pretty fingernails
and their breath is minty fresh.
Hahaahahahahahaha![/SIZE][/COLOR]

[Image: welcome-mat.jpg]

VeRy nice intro! Welcome to GS. I'd offer the feedback that your finding a great friend your own age, toward the chance of genuine relations might lie within your embracing friendships with all ages. The more mature folk who've "been there, done that" can provide great insight and often references for other younger dudes "on the hunt" as well. I love the tone of your effort and plans. Best wishes as your stay the course! Wavey
Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart

Welcome Aaron! Glad you're aboard. We're all eagerly awaiting our Target gift cards now! Deal

Welcome welcome...What a wonderful opening post. Thanks for sharing a little (lot!) about yourself. I also enjoying biking as well and would love to get into rock climbing. Hope you find what you want here. Smile

Welcome to the forum Smile

Hello Smile welcome to GS

Aaron --- pass word up the corporate ladder that had we not had a Target in Rapid City my man would have never considered moving here. He likes ours better than the one near his home in Indooroopilly Australia -- a burb of Brisbane. He'll be moving here on the 27th of December and you can bet on the 28th he'll want to go there. I'll have to beg to get him to go to Cabelas which we'll pass coming and going.. Now that I'm thinking about it I'm praying for 4 feet of snow.