Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello..... From the Closet Corner
axle2152 Wrote:Well not coming out can in some cases make it tricky to have a relationship with someone. Otherwise, your business is your business.

Now that being said I don't go around telling everyone. Friends & Family for the most part. I figure I would worry about the rest when I meet the right person and things actually get serious.

First, I have to have a relationship. Lol! But yes I understand that it will be hard to have a relationship without being out.

I promise when I come out it will only be my family and just the close good friends. It's no one else's business, however if it were to come up I would tell them. Just my thoughts anyway... I do fear that when I do come out, I don't want to be known just for the gay aspect of my life. I am more than that! To me that is just a tiny piece of me.

[MENTION=23550]ClosetCase[/MENTION] Well being gay does have the "WOW" factor. But it wears off. Everyone's family is different. I live in probably one of the most bigoted states next to Oklahoma. So I don't broadcast the rainbow to everyone, so I know where you're coming from. It wasn't easy for me in the beginning to accept, wasn't easy to come out either.
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

axle2152 Wrote:[MENTION=23550]ClosetCase[/MENTION] Well being gay does have the "WOW" factor. But it wears off. Everyone's family is different. I live in probably one of the most bigoted states next to Oklahoma. So I don't broadcast the rainbow to everyone, so I know where you're coming from. It wasn't easy for me in the beginning to accept, wasn't easy to come out either.

I think I am to the point where I accept the fact that I am gay with myself. I just have to get over the feeling of "its not your business who I would rather have in bed." Idk... Maybe I am to private but I think a lot of personal stuff is shared when it shouldn't be.

Welcome to GS Ethan Smile

Welcome

Disclaimer: Adele? We may have an impasse here.
[Image: 05onfire1_xp-jumbo-v2.jpg?quality=90&auto=webp]

Insertnamehere Wrote:Welcome to GS Ethan Smile

Welcome

Disclaimer: Adele? We may have an impasse here.

Thank you!!

Hi welcome Ethan Smile
An eye for an eye

hello, welcome to GS .. enjoy your stay bro .. ! ..

Dan1980 Wrote:Hi welcome Ethan Smile

Thank you Dan! Glad to be here!

knickerbuck Wrote:hello, welcome to GS .. enjoy your stay bro .. ! ..

Thank you for the welcome!

ClosetCase Wrote:Thank you for the welcome!

yw, hehe lol ..