Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello I am very new at this
I am new here and new to bisex.I am also nervous but cannot believe that I am 60 years old married and just had my first gay encounter.I just cannot explain how truly great it was and how it left me definitely wanting more of my new partner and less of my wife.He is also married to a woman who my wife has worked with for a long time.It seems as though he feels the same as I do and this could end up e real mess.I guess you are all thinking that we are a bunch of nuts but I cannot explain the power this guy has over me.Hopefully if I am still welcome here you will excuse me for introducing my self like this.

Hi you are welcome here. You and this guy should think what would happen if your wives found out about this. Your not nuts but I can see a real mess if the wives find out.
An eye for an eye

i don't think at all that you are bunch of nuts. my uncle has been closeted gay for his whole life, now he's nearly 50. when he was younger, he usually would shun from conversations involving marriage in anyway. ppl were not happy with him. i guess i'm the only one who know all along what was going on. 2 years ago, he finally got married because of the pressure from family. and shortly after they had a baby girl who died at just 2months. i can't even imagine how he pulled through all that mess.
so i understand how it is when you feel like stuck. don't we all... so, good luck and welcome to GS, i'm new as well. things look good here!