Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello... My HIV live experience
Hi Everyone... I am latin guy...30 year old... I have few year living with HIV i never spoke with no body about this, that why I am in this forum today, I want to share my experience, make new friends, and sorry but my english is not very good Sad,

Every time I have time or money i will came to internet cafe to answer all your question and advice...

thank you for this oportunity... Smile

Welcome to forum. I'm sure you find there all you need. And don't wory, my english is not very good too.

Welcome, man. Nice to meet you

I've only been here a couple of days myself but the group here is awesome

rabbit1705 Wrote:Hi Everyone... I am latin guy...30 year old... I have few year living with HIV i never spoke with no body about this, that why I am in this forum today, I want to share my experience, make new friends, and sorry but my english is not very good Sad,

Every time I have time or money i will came to internet cafe to answer all your question and advice...

thank you for this oportunity... Smile
Hey!

I'm new here too --it seems like a great place to talk.

I'm neg, but I've got 30-odd years of "living with HIV", in the sense that many of my friends have had it or are living successfully with it now. And wow, what a difference today from --oh--twenty years ago.

I hope you're healthy! And I hope you aren't experiencing too much BS from the ill-informed in our community about it. There's just no reason today for someone well medicated and with the virus at "undetectable" levels to be limited in anyway, dating or otherwise. We have so many ways to manage the virus and for couples where one is pos and the other neg to remain that way for the life of the relationship.

Best wishes, and I look forward to you and others sharing your stories. Smile

Dave

Hi Rabbit! Welcome to GSXyxthumbs That is brave of you to come forward and say what you did and hopefully it will be helpful and informative for everyone..

I am glad that you felt is was OK to say aloud....it can help a lot putting it out there.

I have Survivors Guilt...I wouldn't talk about it much but once I did...it has gotten a lot better to deal with....it really sucked when I kept it all inside...

http://gayspeak.com/showthread.php?t=157...vors+guilt

People here helped me a lot with it...it can be a difficult subject....

rabbit1705 Wrote:and sorry but my english is not very good Sad,
You're doing fine. I have no trouble at all understanding you. I look forward to reading your posts and hope this is a comfortable place for you to discuss your life. BUNNY

Iceblink Wrote:You're doing fine. I have no trouble at all understanding you. I look forward to reading your posts and hope this is a comfortable place for you to discuss your life. BUNNY
What IceBlink said. I'm too lazy to come up with my own response.

Rabbit, I look forward to hearing your testimony and talking with you. The only thing I find more encouraging than peoples' coming out stories are their stories of living with HIV.

Hi and welcome to the forum Smile

I an sure you will find any support and advice you may need on here, and make some good friends as well.

And your English is very good Smile

Look forward to getting to know you better.

We look forward to exchanging advice and information. It's a pleasure meeting you

Thank you very much i feel very good with people like you guys... I will share me sad and happy moments here I hope more happy than sad jejeje this HIV thing changed my life complete... but I hope go ahead every day And take pills.