Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello... My HIV live experience
Welcome to GS! The whole purpose of the forums is to share stories like these and just discuss. I understand in person it can be hard to talk openly about issues.. so forums are fantastic to openly talk about anything on your mind.

I look forward to hearing more from you dude. Smile Happy or Sad!
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

Welcome to the forum!
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

Welcome!WaveyWaveyWaveyWavey

Hope you stick around for the long haul!

I see a-many great discussions arising from your input!

[Image: graphics-kisses-hugs-974895.gif]

Welcome to the forum Rabbit, and thank you for sharing your post with us, Im sure its going to be an interesting journey you take us on.

Bighug

ObW
X

You know.. my parent passed away since I was 5 year old, I had 6 brother (4 guys and 2 sister, they was half brothers mean i was just brother of the same mother, when my mother passed away, they put me in a garbage and they move away, a old lady take care of me until I turn 12 year old, after that i started working hard, living alone, I try to move on, it is has been very hard, some time I wonder what is the porpose of God with me, or what I am paying, I dont know... I guest there outside are people in worse situation like my, anyway i dont like to compare myself with others person, but I still no understand what is life about... the truth I dont know what is living happy, i has been happy for some moments, but what is living happy? .

OMG... anyway I shared some pics, one of my pills I m taking, and last nigth start paint a pig, a brasilian pig, jejeje but I am not brasiling but the way.

Sorry to hear you have had some difficulties in your life Sad Yes life can be hard for many people in many different ways.

Try to stay as positive as you can.

And chat with people on this forum if you want to, hopefully it will help you even if only a little.
I hope you make some good friends on here, that will be able to support you and give you the friendship you deserve. Smile

Yes, there is very nice people here in this forum, thanks Smile Wolfie I upload some 3 picture, can you tell me if you can see it please.

rabbit1705 Wrote:Yes, there is very nice people here in this forum, thanks Smile Wolfie I upload some 3 picture, can you tell me if you can see it please.

Yes we can see your pictures, I like your pig what you are painting clever idea Smile