Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello! New French member
Hi! That's not easy to introduce oneself in a different language!

I'm new here, and as you will notice with my grammatical mistakes in English, I'm currently learning to understand and talk your language!

I live in Brest, Bretagne (west of France). It's the first time I come on a foreign forum, but I don't worry because it seems to be a friendly area here, and I hope to make some friends and sharing our mutual cultures (points of view, songs, movies, experiences and various interests...)

Nice to meet you all!!!

No worries, your english is just fine!

Welcome to the forum! This is indeed a very friendly place. I hope you enjoy your stay here! Big Grin

Hey Christophe Welcome to the forum.

We are very international here Smile

Oh, and you now have David Beckam! Result - for all gay Frenchmen Cheerleader2

ObW
x

Welcome! Welcome

Your introduction was perfectly clear for me to read.

heyhey , welcome Smile

Welcome to the forum. Smile your English is perfect. Smile

Thank you all! As I said before, it's the first time I write something in english on a foreign forum... I started on last year to translate all the american and english songs I listen in order to understand better what I hear because your accent is really difficult (more difficult than spanish for example) but step by step I improve... -It's an interesting method, but I have to sing to speak lol-

Bonjour et bienvenue!

I'm afraid as with most people with English as their native language, my abilities at foreign languages are nowhere near as good as non-native speakers at speaking English, despite the fact that it has no real structure to verb endings and such. I'm ashamed to say my French has gotten worse over the years despite being really good at it at school.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy your time here. I've only been here a few days myself but the people on here seem reasonably friendly Wink

Hi Christophe- Welcome to the forums!!!:biggrin:

Welcome to gs, your English is quite good. Smile There are people from around the world on here, and a few that I know of are from France as well.