Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello! New French member
G Day Christophe and welcome to Gayspeak Wink

It's interesting... Less than a hour, and I learned some new words and some turning of sentences. Smile Danno90, my english was really bad at school, and I was not interested in until now. Of course, it's more easy when you travel a lot, or stay in an other country to learn the language. For example, I spent two months in Spain a few years ago, without meeting other french people and I really started to think in spanish! But unfortunatly, with the years I no longer speak spanish because I had no other opportunities to maintain what I learned Sad and now, I not sure to be able to speak with a spanish

Bonsoir Christophe Welcome

Your English is better than my French, that's for sure!

Bonjour,
Welcome to the forum. We try our best to make it a fun friendly place and welcome all people of any place in the world so once again welcome

kindest regards

zeon

Thanks Booworm and Zeon!

Welcome to the forum ^_^

Thanks Rawr! Smile

Welcome to the forum.

I never had much aptitude for languages, either my own mother tongue or others, and unfortunately I've chosen a career path that requires basic ability in a good number of them. My French is passable, but I never quite get used to the frustration that comes with not being able to immediately articulate my thoughts in another language to the extent that I would wish to.

Hi Christophe Welcome

Welcome, Christophe.

Being British It's probably best if I don't comment on foreign languages, we're shamefully bad at them. It is fortunate indeed that English, if spoken loudly enough, can be understood anywhere in the world.

Your English is fine, I've never seen anyone hereabouts criticise anyone for their use of English and there are plenty for whom it's a second language, so be confident.