Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello! New Here
Hey everyone!

Just signed up for the forum! Hopefully I'm welcome here Smile.

I'm a YouTuber so I'm mostly around to hangout, share videos and network.

Hi Brian!

Welcome!!

Welcome to GS Smile

Welcome Brian!

Looking forward to your posts. Confusedmile:

Hello, Brian, and Welcome to GaySpeak. What can you tell us about your personal circumstances that you feel comfortable enough sharing?

Thanks all Smile. Can someone bring me upto speed on what the attitude/rules are towards posting youtube videos and the such? I put out a few a week and like to share em but I know some places see it as self promotion.

Hey Brian! Hello Welcome to GS Smile I have seen some of your youtube videos and liked them a lot....you are kinda a dead ringer for my bf when we first met except he has green eyes and a little darker hair but everything else pretty much spot on....

As for youtube videos..you have to have 50 posts so the best route to 50 posts is to visit the games forum and it will happen very quickly...

Here is a tutorial from BlueStar

https://gayspeak.com/showthread.php?t=33956

East Wrote:Hey Brian! Hello Welcome to GS Smile I have seen some of your youtube videos and liked them a lot....you are kinda a dead ringer for my bf when we first met except he has green eyes and a little darker hair but everything else pretty much spot on....

As for youtube videos..you have to have 50 posts so the best route to 50 posts is to visit the games forum and it will happen very quickly...

Here is a tutorial from BlueStar

Awesome! Thanks a lot. Really happy to hear it's not frowned on. My favourite part of videomaking is chatting with people about the topic once it out. Really sucks when you get lame comments.

Does your BF happen to be English?

Welcome Brian. Glad to see you made it over.

Hit Word Games and get your 50.

Andy runs a tight ship but don't be too outré and you'll be okay. The site is to a great extent self moderated - you'll notice the "infraction" button with the posting profile.

See you on Twitter or YT. How's the haircut?

BrianNorth Wrote:Awesome! Thanks a lot. Really happy to hear it's not frowned on. My favourite part of videomaking is chatting with people about the topic once it out. Really sucks when you get lame comments.

Does your BF happen to be English?

I understand about the chatting with people...that is the fun part...

My BF is Bohemian/Czech/German/Irish